Services and regulations aboard are handled differently by the Airlines.
For advance ruling concerning
• usage of electronic equipment
• prohibited articles
• safety instructions
as well as information about
• catering and
• entertainment offers,
Please contact your operating Airline or our Customer Service Center.
Please consider as well the IATA dangerous goods regulations. For further information about the national regulations of your destination, please contact your Department for Foreign Affairs.
• check in 2 hours before departure
• be in possession of your boarding pass 90 minutes prior to departure
• be at the gate 40 minutes before departure
• 1 piece of luggage + 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger are allowed (as valid on April 1st 2015)
For detailed information about
• check-in procedure
• baggage allowances (weight, prohibited articles etc.)
• on board regulations and services
• special services
Please check your operating Airline
In addition to your valid passport, further documents (like visa) might be required.
• To ensure you have all the obligatory documents for your travel
• for further information about current visa and entry regulations, please contact the embassy or consulate of your destination country.
Depending on your personal preference, you can choose between the following booking options:
Using the latest technologies for your convenience, booking your flight is made easy with Eurokoha and Kosova Airlines.
Our Call Center Agents are 24 hours 7 days a week at your disposal. All of them are fluent in Albanian, German and English.
Our call agent team supports you live from 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday - Friday) and Saturdays from 10:00 to 15:00.
Eurokoha and Kosova Airlines collaborate with more than 300 agencies in Kosova, Europe and worldwide.
Eurokoha provides permanent reductions for
• tour groups,
• senior citizens,
• people with special needs,
• members of the military and police
For further information, please contact our Costumer Service Center
Baggage and hand baggage
Baggage allowances differ from airline to airline. Please check the valid regulations of your operating Airline.
For EU regulation on hand baggage, please click here
Any special requirements will be handled by the valid arrangements of the operating Airline. For binding definitions, please contact your operating Airline.
Please note the following generalities:
• usually are allowed to travel until the beginning of 36th week of pregnancy
• a medical certificate will be required from pregnant women initiating the 29th week and including 35th week
Children traveling without accompanying adult
• Some Airlines do not handle unchaperoned children. For advance ruling, please contact your Airline’s Service Center.
• Unchaperoned children must be at least 5 years old
• Unattended children between 5 and 11 years will be taken care of by your operating Airline.
• An additional fee is to be paid at the airport for each unattended child
• Please contact your Airline’s Service Center for registration as soon as you book the flight to make sure you comply with all required formalities.
Passengers with limited mobility
• escort service
• wheelchairs transport
Limited mobility assistance will be provided according to the services of our Partner Airlines.
If you require special assistance, please contact the Airline operating your flight or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org